Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just a Wanna-be Crafter Starting My Adventure

Welcome!

My name is Gina and this is the first posting for my new blog, The Neophytes Guide to Crafting.


What's the blog going to be about?

    Well, I by no means consider myeself a "craft guru". Although I have always been creative, I have just recently developed a crafters attitude. This blog is basically a journal of my journey through the crafting world. Since I feel I'm pretty new at this, I will be trying many different types of arts and crafts, DIYs, and posting some of my own. Anything that has to do with the journey, even if some of the posts end up being a "Do not attempt". I will also be sharing any resources that I happen to come across (blogs, websites, stores, etc..)


What are you trying to accomplish with this blog?

    All I want to do is offer other people who are like me a someone they can relate to. I want to make a place where beginners can ask questions, read through helpful posts, and hopefully achieve the projects they set out to do. Just trying to make the beginner crafters world go-round. No doubt, a lot of the mistakes I'm going to make would be scoffed at by seasoned crafters ( or illicit a good laugh,) but others may find them helpful.


So where do we go from here?

    I have a few projects that are underway, and will be posting in the next day or two the first project. I hope that I will be joined in my journey through the crafting world. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment